Weekly research update
My summary of the most interesting research from each week.
Articles that detail information that anyone interested in Astronomy should know.
My shots of the universe, taken with a DSLR and star tracker.
I process data taken from the Hubble legacy archive to create beautiful images
- Hubble’s Ultra Deep field of Galaxies
- The boomerang nebula from Hubble
- A luminous M101 with outer spiral arms
- The Christmas Tree Nebula
- The dim and detailed jellyfish: A 112-hour collaboration from three continents!
What is this Website?
This is a website that aims to simplify astronomy and astrophysics. I have posted a series of articles that contain general knowledge about astronomy, such as what a star or galaxy is. Additionally, each week I post an article detailing the most interesting recent research.
I also post my astrophotography, along with a short description of the object and acquisition details.
A little about me: https://theastroenthusiast.com/about-me/